Our quality policy is to provide loss adjusting, marine and non-marine survey, risk assessment and technical advice to the business and insurance communities. We do this by combining research, continuing professional development and practical experience, with the innovative use of technology and knowledge management.
In order to obtain this, we have adopted the following criteria of excellence, in harmony with aspects of simplicity and visibility:
- We will always put the customers first.
- Achieving customers satisfaction, trust and loyalty.
- Monitoring the internal processes: sort, straighten, shine, systemize and sustain.
- To create an environment where all individual differences and contributions are recognised and valued.
- Helping customers discover better ways to meet their business objectives.
- Continuous improvement (consistently evaluate all activities considering cost vs benefits).